Listen to the sounds your baby makes with the perfect baby bump sound system.
- Womb Music is a Personal Sound Amplification Product that allows you to hear your baby’s sounds like kicks, movement and heartbeats.
- Safe and non-invasive, Womb Music promotes bonding with your baby for both mommy and daddy with the two earbud sets provided. Or share your experience with your other family members.
A TIMLESS KEEPSAKE:
- Womb Music includes a digital download of Personalized Lullaby Music with your Child’s Name in all the songs for your baby (Included Bonus valued at $20). Your free download code is included in your Womb Music package.
- You can even record the sounds to your computer to listen to later when the baby is older – a timeless keepsake. Recorded sounds can also be shared via Social Media to Friends and Family. Or record Mommy’s heartbeat to later use to soothe your new-born baby by playing the sounds back.
Start Realise The Growth Stage By Stage:
- Includes the Womb Music monitor, two sets of earbuds, splitter, computer recording cable. Volume is adjustable. Uses 9 volt alkaline battery (included). Compact, Easy to Use and Lightweight. Uses standard 3.5mm audio jacks so you can use with your own devices.
- Best when used after the 16th week of pregnancy. A baby’s heartbeat is detectable between 8 and 16 weeks only under ideal conditions. Each week, as the baby grows stronger, it will be easier to hear the heartbeat. It is recommended liberal use of aloe vera or lubricating gel to reduce the static caused by moving the monitor around on the belly.The gel is not included.
The Womb Music device is a listening system to hear the sounds your baby makes and is NOT a medical device and can not be used for diagnostic or medical purposes and is not to be used as a substitute for regular prenatal care by a licensed doctor.
Step One: Insert Battery
- Open the battery cover and install 9 volt battery, thenreplace the cover as shown below.
Step Two: Connect the Headset
- It is an incredible experience to be able to listen to your baby’s heartbeat and even more fun to be able to share that experience. So it is made easy for one or two people to listen to the baby’s heartbeat at the same time by including everything you need to have that shared experience.
- Single Listener – Connect one earbud set to the headset jack.
- Double Listener – Connect the splitter to the headset first, then connect each earbud set to one of the splitter’s output jacks
- Some users may even wish to use their own speakers or high quality headsets. Simply connect your own speakers to the unit using a standard 3.5 mm stereo audio jack.
Step Three: Listening to the Baby’s Heartbeat
1. Remove the mother’s clothing from the abdomen area so that the receiver will touch the skin.
2. It is recommended that the mother be in a reclining position for easiest detection of the baby’s heartbeat.
3. Apply a generous amount of lubricating gel to the receiver and to the mother’s abdomen.
4. Power on the unit with the On/Off/Volume Knob. The indicator light will illuminate to indicate it is on.
5. Hold the receiver to the mother’s abdomen to listen to the baby’s heartbeat.
6. Some degree of searching for the optimum placement will be required based on the baby’s current position.
7. After the heartbeat is detected, adjust the volume to a comfortable level and enjoy.
8. After you are done listening, turn off the power and gently wipe the device clean but do not use cleaning agents or soap and water as this could damage the unit.
Location and Detection:
Detection of the Baby’s Heart Rate is detectable 90% of the time
after the 12th week gestation. Between 8 and 16 weeks it is
possible to hear the heartbeat if conditions are perfect. After the
16th week you should have no problem finding the heartbeat.
cost of womb music : $49.47
EVERY BODY WONT REVIEW AFTER A PURCHASE, USUALY AS 1 REVIEW FOR A 1000 CUSTOMER.. BUT HERE AT AMAZON,
220 REVIEWS WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD. THAT MEANS, 220000 BUYERS AMONG 90% GIVEN 5STARS….. OTHERS ARE 4, NOTHING BELOW THAN 4
some are here,
- ByRosenthol on September 21, 2015
I just got this in the mail today and I’m exactly 11 weeks. I used it and for a while I was only hearing my heart beat. Took about 15 mins with the volume all the way up and I was able to hear a soft but strong heart beat of my little nugget. So happy with my purchase. Such a great stress relief for me. Only tip I have is for the new moms who don’t know what the babies heart beat sounds like.. It’s very very fast. Doesn’t sound like ours at all so make sure you listen for the right one.
- By Stacey on September 21, 2015
I Love this!!! I’m 15 weeks pregnant and I could hear her heartbeat so strong and even her moving, By far the best Doppler to connect with your unborn baby!!
- By Mikayla johnson on September 23, 2015
I never write reviews but felt I had to. I am a nervous Nelly always worried about my pregnany. For my first I couldn’t justify the cost. This time I am 20 weeks, still do not feel the baby and just couldn’t take it anymore. Found the heart beat VERY easily and loud! Also can hear it squirming around in there. Worth the price
- By Beka on September 22, 2015.
We just got this yesterday and it worked perfectly. The body chart of where to find the heartbeat is helpful. I’m 13.5 weeks and the heartbeat was pretty low. I forgot to buy gel, so we used Aloe Vera and it worked just fine.
- By Liz on September 21, 2015
I had never heard my nephew’s heartbeat until I got this for my sister, since I don’t get to go to the appointment. It was awesome to hear him! I can’t wait as she gets further along in the pregnancy and we can hear it louder!!!!
- It is recommended, keeping the session to less than 10 minutes at atime. While the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared this device for “continuous use” it is recommend that limited use in short intervals, infrequently and primarily after the first trimester.
- Make sure to continuously use plenty of lubricating gel to reduce the static caused by moving the probe around on the mother’s belly. DO NOT use colored gels or lotions as this will not adequately protect the probe from damage.
Click WOMB MUSIC below:($49.47)
Product name: Womb Music Heartbeat Monitor
Safety: FDA approved; Complies with IEC 60601-1: 1990 + A1:1993 +
A2:1995, EN 60601-1: 1990 + A1:1993 + A2:1995 + A13:1996,
EN60601-1-2:2001, IEC 61266:1994
Anti-electric shock type: Internal powered equipment
Anti-electric shock degree: Type BF equipment
Classification of protection against harmful ingress of water: IPX7
Mode of operation: Continuous operation
EMC: Group I Class B